Why Choose Telehealth?
Life, responsibilities, relationships, and employment are all reasons why Video Telehealth Counseling is convenient. Our therapists are very skilled at providing support for clients and helping him to achieve the goals that they identify.
- You have a very busy schedule, limited time, but you are ready to invest in your personal growth. It might be hard for you to commit to travel time + therapy, blocking 1-hour for yourself is much easier.
- You have a lunch break or a break in your workday which allows you to take time to focus on yourself.
- You have young children at home and arranging for childcare to attend your own therapy is difficult and costly.
- You feel more comfortable in your own space or you have limitations that make leaving your home challenging.
- You live in another part of Florida or Pennsylvania and you want to work with one of our therapists.
- You travel for work frequently to other areas in Florida or Pennsylvania, your sessions can continue.
Secure Video Telehealth Counseling
- Secure Video Telehealth Counseling from the comfort of your own home or office. Our therapists are able to provide counseling to clients that reside in Florida or Pennsylvania.
- Our practice uses a secure and HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform for your counseling sessions. Our goal is to provide our clients with easy access to confidential, convenient, and consistent counseling support.
- A reliable internet connection is necessary and your counseling sessions can be facilitated on a smartphone, computer, or tablet. We do ask that you are in a private location for our meetings so that you feel comfortable sharing your story.
Please review the biographies of each Counselor to help you to decide who would be a good fit to assist with your specialized counseling sessions. Clients seek counseling for a variety of reasons which may include: anxiety, depression, grief, communication difficulties, unhealthy relationships, life and career transitions, marital counseling, divorce, or separation.
If you are curious about the next step please reach out and ask any questions that you may have. We will do our best to accommodate your appointment request. Our Counselors do offer convenient flexible appointments Monday – Friday from 6 AM to 9 PM, Saturday 6 AM – 3 PM, and Sunday by appointment. Please complete the Intake Information Form to schedule your first appointment.
Telehealth Counseling is available from any city in Florida including: Amelia Island, Apopka, Boca Raton, Bonita Springs, Boynton Beach, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Coral Springs, Crescent City, Delray Beach, Fernandina Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Indialantic, Islamorada, Jacksonville, Jupiter, Key Largo, Key West, Lake Mary, Lake Worth, Largo, Madeira Beach, Manasota Key, Marco Island, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Miami, Naples, New Port Richey, Orange City, Oviedo, Orlando, Palm Beach, Palm Harbor, Panama City, Pensacola, Pompano Beach, Ponce Inlet, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Sebastian, St. Pete Beach, Stuart, Tampa, Tallahassee, The Villages, Tyndall AFB, Vero Beach, Vilano Beach, Wekiwa Springs, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, and others.