The Insurance Maze can appear to be overwhelming to new therapists. Our consulting team is available to schedule a consultation call with you to review the needs of your practice. We will break the process down into small steps to help you successfully manage your private practice. We are available to manage all of your billing for your private practice with our streamlined approach.
Our consulting team is also available to teach you how to submit electronic claims successfully the first time to avoid claim issues (billed by the hour).
Mental Health Claims Billing? We Manage Your Billing & You Can Focus On Your Clients!
- Specialized in Medical Billing for Mental & Behavioral Health Service Providers – Individual Providers or Group Practices
- Owner, Operator and Practitioner of a Mental and Behavioral Health Group Practice that averaged 600-650 sessions per month.
- Over 18 Years of Medical Billing Experience
- We contract with Individual Practitioners & Group Practices
- Revenue Cycle Management Analysis on a Monthly and/or Quarterly Basis
- We understand the importance of quality services, positive cash flow, as well as the bottom line net earnings of a private practice
- We offer competitive fees for our basic billing services and offer additional value added services as requested.
- In addition, we offer a comprehensive financial report on a weekly and/or monthly financial report outlining all aspects of gross revenue, cash flow, accounts receivable, average per session rate and several other facts that displays the sound and profitable operation of our clients private practice.
- Our monthly basic fee is based on 7 % of all collectibles. Collectible is defined as the total allowable or negotiated amount between the practitioner or group practice with the respective insurance panel and procedure code. The fee does include a comprehensive weekly and/or monthly financial report.
- In addition, we offer an exclusive service to our clients to renegotiate insurance rates on a semi-annual basis with no extra charge.
- No long-term commitment required. Agreement between us as the service provider and our clients are month to month.
Please be assured that we provide quality, reliable, on-time and trustworthy work for our valuable clientele. Our quality work will positively impact your bottom line and will provide you peace of mind
For further information on our billing services, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim Issues, What Happens Next?
Our team is available to teach you how to manage your claims processing in an efficient and cost effective way. We will provide you with a tracking sheet that you can use to assist with monitoring pending claims, managing reprocessed and denied claims. You will be provided with a template to utilize in an effort to appeal a denied claim.