We work with Behavioral Health Programs, their Employees, and Licensed Independent Practitioners to complete initial provider credentialing applications. Ocean Vista Counseling & Consulting has a streamlined approach to credentialing to have your providers added to panels in a timely manner. Credentialing can be a very time consuming process and we know that you need to focus on quality patient care. Our goal is to accurately and quickly get your providers credentialed with Insurance and Employee Assistance Programs in your state.
Credentialing Services Offered
- Application for Individual Provider NPI and/or Type 2 NPI
- CAQH Application Completion and Reattestation
- Monitoring of credentialing application processing and follow-up management
- Re-credentialing application monitoring and completion
- Credentialing Program Staff are available from 7 AM – 5 PM – Eastern Standard Time.